History of Our Funeral Home

The building of Hulke Family Funeral Home & Cremation Services was originally Oak Park Dairy. Clinton Hatch originally started the business in 1918 and expanded the facility throughout the years. The dairy was converted to Fuller Funeral Home by George Fuller in 1979.

In 1987, the Fuller Funeral Home was purchased by Harold 'Jerry' Speckien, who had been working with George prior to taking over the business. Speckien owned and operated the funeral home until 1998, when the business was sold to a conglomerate – an organization that manages multiple funeral homes across the country. In 2006, the funeral home was purchased by Mike and Kari Hulke, current owners, to once again bring the business back to being locally owned and operated.

Committed to One Community

Today, we have one facility located on a park-like setting in a quiet neighborhood on the south side of Eau Claire. We've raised our three children in Eau Claire, and we feel strongly that our continued involvement in the community is important to the families we serve. We are proud of the reputation we've built and will be here to address the needs, questions, and concerns of local families.

We are fully committed to serving the Eau Claire area, focusing our efforts and spending our dollars locally. Through various local charities and community events, we make a point to support the local community the way they have supported us throughout the years.

In your time of need, we will be available to provide professional and personalized services.

kiwanis Eau Claire Chamber Member Federated Funeral  Directors of America wfda